[Orgmode] org+emacs vs CLI

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] org+emacs vs CLI
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:43:18 -0600

Hi list,

Being a geek that I am, I ended up ditching Things.app in favor of
org. However, being a geek also means being bombarded by other tools
like Taskwarrior. Taskwarrior is great, but I don't think it can beat
the speed of org + emacs, considering of course, you are already a
seasoned emacs and org user.

I do think CLI clients for org would be nice, as discussed in the
taskwarrior thread, but really, IMO, emacs+org will always be faster
to input and query org data.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Marcelo.