Re: [Orgmode] Multiple var definitions in :PROPERTIES: block?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Multiple var definitions in :PROPERTIES: block?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:35:10 +0100

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> assuming the following:
>
> * Test case with two var definitions in :PROPERTIES: drawer:
> :PROPERTIES:
> :tangle: var.sh
> :var: FIRST="test13"
> :var: SECOND="test14"
> :END:
> #+begin_src sh
>   echo $FIRST
>   echo $SECOND
> #+end_src
>
> #+results:
> : test13
>
> Only the first one is defined and exported into the code.

I can reproduce this, but I'm not familiar with Babel enough to try to
fix it.

By the way, wouldn't "set" sound more natural than "var"?

I feel like

  :var: FIRST="test13"

is more redundant than

  :set: FIRST="test13"

... not a big deal of course, and I'm aware :var is also used as a
begin_src parameter.

--
 Bastien