Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OpenDocumentText/OpenOffice Exporter - 0.6 Release

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OpenDocumentText/OpenOffice Exporter - 0.6 Release
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:30:14 +0100

Hi Gary,

Gary Oberbrunner <address@hidden> writes:

> I just joined the list recently and am very excited to try direct odt
> export!  I checked out Jambunathan's git repo.  I'm already running
> org-mode from its git master; is your repo a fork of the master, or
> is it its own thing?

Jambunathan's repo is a fork from org-mode.git.

> It seems like it contains everything, so I should use it instead of
> the main one?

Jambunathan can merge changes from master org-mode.git so that his repo
keeps current with latest org-mode.git changes, but that a lot of work.

I hope we will be able to work on integrating this into org-mode.git so
that users don't have to switch from one branch to another!

HTH,

--
 Bastien