[Orgmode] Re: [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:21:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:59:19 +0100, Christian Moe wrote:

> Earlier thread on Lilypond:
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31324

I did end up doing some work on this. I got it to the stage of creating
the lilypond images but having some difficulties with paths etc. ie the
file exists but not where org-babel expects to find it. So it does not
show up in the file in a results block.

I've been so busy, I have not visited this problem at all recently.
Perhaps if someone is interested to help we could work on this together.
I could put it on github. Let me know.

Shelagh