Re: [Orgmode] question about capture templates

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] question about capture templates
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:32:50 -0600

I use remember and I set the org-remember-interactive-interface variable
to refile.  Now if I C-c it prompts me for my refile location I want to
send the item to land at.  If I C-u C-c C-c it goes to the default
listed in the capture template.  Handy since I have one TODO template
but it could land in one of four files, one Homework Template for school
and two files (taking two classes) that it could land in.  Especially
handy since I can't seem to have more than 5 remember templates causing
it to become more about style of capture going to any destination I
choose than style and destination for the templates.   Oh, and I made my
default destination a Refile bucket that then has to be sorted to the
appropriate location.

Matthew Sauer
Sent From GNUS in emacs
"Did I mention I love this thing?"