Re: [Orgmode] Two questions about using a =#+begin_src emacs-lisp= block

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Two questions about using a =#+begin_src emacs-lisp= block
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:06:30 -0500

Hi Eric,

I removed all the compiled elisp files, and the problem still persists.  Next step will be a completely fresh install from git; my current version is up to date, but maybe there was some conflict that git didn't complain about...

Chris

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Malone <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
> I added =(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)= to my =.emacs= file, and indeed I am not asked about evaluating the code block, but I'm still getting the invalid
> syntax error when =org-babel-exp= is called the second time on the =emacs-lisp= code block.? I should mention that this is somewhere in the byte-code, as the error
> is:
>
> byte-code: Invalid read syntax: "#"
>
> in the *Messages* buffer.? I still don't fully understand why it should be evaluating that code block twice.

Hmm, it may be worth cleaning out all compiled .elc files from within
Org-mode, the calling org-reload, and see if the problem persists.

Best -- Eric