[Orgmode] any CSS examples for org-export-as-html?

From: ishi soichi
Subject: [Orgmode] any CSS examples for org-export-as-html?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:40:05 +0900

Hi. I am looking for some CSS examples for org-export-as-html outputs.

After implementing the command, "org-export-as-html", org files give an html output, which will be shown neatly in browser.
But it is not good enough for viewers.   I can write CSS from scratch but it is better if there is some examples from which I can start.
Could anyone give me URLs or whatever?

soichi