[Orgmode] Re: Splitting mailing list

From: Gour
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:19:28 +0100

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:09:04 +0100
Julien Danjou <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is not something I'd propose on a low trafic list, but the number
> of mails here is getting bigger and bigger, and it's hard for me as a
> developer (and not as a maintainer like you) to just follow the stream
> of subject I am interested into (i.e. developement of Org).

I agree...atm I'd like to follow users-list only and traffic so big,
that most of the time I just skip over threads.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: CDBF17CA