[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] ? Stray \end{LIST} in latex export

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] ? Stray \end{LIST} in latex export
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:49:57 -0500

Just pulled. The following org src:

#+begin_src org
#+TITLE:     Test LaTeX Exporter and Lists
#+AUTHOR:    Jeffrey Horn
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2011-02-27 Sun
LaTeX, an "\end{LIST}" declaration appears in the .tex file and
generates compilation errors by ending the document prematurely.

* A Simple List
  The following list is exported correctly, except for an extra
=\end{LIST}= declaration after the last list item.
  1) A list item
  2) Another item

* Relevant Settings
  I'm not sure what is causing the problem, but these may be relevant:

  | variable               | setting |
  |------------------------+---------|
  | org-list-ending-method | indent  |
  | ...                    | ...     |

  org-special-blocks is enabled.
#+end_src

produces the following tex src (snipped the preamble):

#+begin_src latex
\begin{document}

\title{Test \LaTeX{} Exporter and Lists}
\author{Jeffrey Horn}
\date{2011-02-27 Sun}
\maketitle

\setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
\tableofcontents
\vspace*{1cm}

\section{A Simple List}
\label{sec-1}

The following list is exported correctly, except for an extra
\texttt{\textbackslash{}end\{LIST\}} declaration after the last list
item.
\begin{enumerate}
\item A list item
\item Another item
\end{enumerate}
\end{LIST}
\section{Relevant Settings}
\label{sec-2}

I'm not sure what is causing the problem, but these may be relevant:

\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{ll}
 variable                &  setting   \\
\hline
 org-list-ending-method  &  indent    \\
 \ldots{}                &  \ldots{}  \\
\end{tabular}
\end{center}

org-special-blocks is enabled.

\end{document}
#+end_src

The bug is definitely still present for me.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/