[O] Re: question about refiling - BELAY THAT!

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] Re: question about refiling - BELAY THAT!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:47:44 -0500

Sorry folks.  I just noticed org-refile-targets.
Cheers.
Fil

On 28 February 2011 09:03, Filippo A. Salustri <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the Feb 23 nightly snapshot of org on the current Aquamacs on MacOS (also current).  The question is this: it seems that even with org-refile-use-outline-path set to full-file-path I can't refile things to other files.  If I try, I get the following in the minibuffer:
Refile to: \Users\fil\Dropbox\org\Journal.org/
and can then get the headings etc by hitting Tab.

But I can change neither the file (Journal.org) nor the path.

Is that how it's supposed to work?  I would have greatly preferred being able to refile to at least other files in the same directory, if not other files in other directories.

Cheers.
Fil

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.