[O] Re: unicode chars in org-emphasis-regexp-components

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] Re: unicode chars in org-emphasis-regexp-components
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:22:38 +0800

On Sun, Feb 27 2011, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
>> but I really don't know how to go about setting this variable properly
>> with setq.
>
> Well, C-h v org-emphasis-regexp-components RET is quite informative.
> Don't be afraid by this meduse-like list of strings... these are just
> four strings and a number :)

Okay, I was getting confused by the escaped double quotes. I've set it
properly, so far as I can tell, but it's still failing to recognize
emphasis markers when they're next to my unicode characters,
specifically—the m-dash and ellipsis…

Is this somehow debuggable, say in an elisp REPL using internal
functions? Can I provide any more useful information?

Eric