[O] Re: export to latex broken

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] Re: export to latex broken
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 03:35:59 -0800

Hi Nicolas,

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:24:22 +0100
Nicolas <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Emacs (24) hangs with a message saying "Applying style hooks" in the
> > minibuffer and the cpu usage shoots up and I have to kill emacs. Can
> > someone else confirm this?
>
> I've pushed a fix in master. Is it fixed now?

Yes its fixed now! Thanks a lot. :)

However after I sent my previous email I noticed a separate bug was
introduced in a commit somewhere between the previous commit I mentioned
and

commit d3432917ed8f95af0ce76127e632052fc7430439
Merge: 82ac473 6489346
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Feb 22 21:44:46 2011 +0100

    Merge branch 'master' of orgmode.org:org-mode

All babel source blocks are quoted inside a verbatim environment when
exported to latex. I haven't narrowed down the commit yet though.

--
Suvayu