Re: [O] org google weather

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [O] org google weather
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 15:29:40 +0100

On 5 Mar 2011, at 11:19, Bastien wrote:

Is there a way to get this inserted only into the day view, but not
into the week view? In fact, I would like to have that choice for
agenda items in general. It makes sense (to me at least) to have more
information in the day view than in the week view.

Not that I know of, which means one of two things: it's there but I
don't know about it (something that has happened many times in the past
with org) or it's not there and Carsten will have it implemented by
tomorrow morning :-)

A clever combination of org-agenda-span and org-agenda-skip-function
(checking against this span) in a custom agenda command should do.

That sounds like a good plan. A property could be used to limit visibility to day or week views, and the skip-function would check for that property.

Konrad.