Re: [O] org google weather

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] org google weather
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 08:57:39 -0600

Konrad,

Being an elisp noob I had forgotten about the provide code in the .el file.  That fixed that problem, THANK YOU so much.   Now if I can figure out why I have to
M-x load-library RET google-weather RET
M-x load-library RET org-google-weather RET
to get google weather to work with my agenda (though I am debating on leaving it this way and having a function load these two files as I am not always internet connected and it is annoying to wait for the network connection attempt to timeout 4 times for each day it attempts to retrieve the weather or maybe I should look and see if I can patch it to make it skip the other attempts if the first fails? but then I need to figure out how to get them to load automatically).  I should just need to use the code in my dot emacs
'(require 'google-weather)
'(require 'org-google-weather)
for it to work but that doesn't seem to do the trick, maybe i need to look in the code in those .el files.

Bastien,
to your question, I am trying to set some functions in other .el files so that I can break up differnt parts of code for the different parts of my .emacs file intsead of just adding more and more code.

Matthew