Re: [O] org google weather

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [O] org google weather
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:19:42 -0500

The sunrise and sunset strings have been available in the diary
functions for EMACS for a long time; and, the new code above you've
made for inserting them into the weather strings in OrgMode agendas is
great too.  Thanks and I look forward to using it.

Now, is there any simple way, maybe with the (require 'google-weather)
that one can get the "twilight" times too--the 6 degrees of earth
rotation before sunrise and after sunset when there is still sunlight
outside but no sun to be seen? (I like to play soccer at that time
sometimes.)

(I think twilight depends on lat-lon location too though)