Re: [O] Release 7.5

From: Delwood Richardson
Subject: Re: [O] Release 7.5
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:32:15 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.
>
> This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.

Thanks to Bastien and all the contributors. Did anyone notice that the link on
the web page still links to Org 7.4? The files linked here:
"Download as zip file or gzipped tar archive. " are
http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.zip and http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.tar.gz

I just checked and the correct files are on the website here:
http://orgmode.org/org-7.5.tar.gz

So only the link is broken.
Best,
Delwood