Re: [O] Change default size of images?

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: Re: [O] Change default size of images?
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:59:48 -0200

Add something like this together with your export headers:

#+BIND: org-export-latex-image-default-option
"width=0.9\\textwidth,height=0.7\\textheight,keepaspectratio"

The general rule for +BIND is to provide LISP variables and values
(See 12.2 Export Options in Org manual).

You may need to customize org-export-allow-BIND so that org-mode does
not require confirmation each time you export.

Regards,
.j.