Re: [O] goto does not accept remote references for local targets

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [O] goto does not accept remote references for local targets
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:48:15 +0000 (UTC)

Tom <adatgyujto <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The problem is if I'm in todo.org then goto accepts local targets
> only by their name (without the (todo.org) qualifier), so it
> accepts the target only as "test", but not as "test (todo.org)".

BTW, in org 7.5 this "test (todo.org)" is offered as the default
target location, since it was the last goto target and it's quite
convenient. The only problem is that due to the above mentioned problem
it throws the error "Invalid target location"  if I press Enter on
this offered default target and I'm already in todo.org.

The correct fix for that is not the removal of the (todo.org) specifier
from the target in this case, but to make it accept the "test (todo.org)"
format even if I'm already in todo.org