Re: [O] [Use ?] Capture and Refile behavior

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [Use ?] Capture and Refile behavior
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:51:57 -0700

Quick answer.

I think you can work around this by refiling however you want, perhaps
with your own wrapper command or a rebinding, then simply C-c C-c the
blank capture buffer.  For example, activate the region.

(I heard that C-c C-w in capture is a special thing that only works on
one thing to be refiled.  This is  be in the manual either way.)

That is what I do and it works perfectly, with no blank line issues.

If this is the issue, maybe the special thing in capture is more of a
newcomer trap than it's worth for experts?

Samuel

--
AIDS 2.0 is here now:

http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2010/12/welcome-to-kafka-pandemic-two-forces_9182.html
I support the Whittemore-Peterson Institute (WPI)
===
I want to see the original (pre-hold) Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA/Harvard MLV paper.