[O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.

From: John Tarbotton
Subject: [O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:12:23 +0000 (UTC)

I have some headings with notes following.  I would like to use the settings.
 '(org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5)
 '(org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines 5)
The issue I have is that I get all the property drawers cluttering up the file.
 Is there a way to prevent the Property and Logfile Drawers from being exported?
 I also would like them not to show when I use the E command but that is a
smaller issue. As it is I do an export and then edit the HTML files to remove
the unwanted stuff to print out my list.

I tried to find the answer by searching online but unfortunately I was unable to
come up with a search pattern which gave me the needed information. Is there a
better mailing list to post usage questions like this?