[O] Custom Agenda View for Projects

From: Christian Zang
Subject: [O] Custom Agenda View for Projects
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:24:51 +0100

Dear all,

I might be overlooking something very obvious, but I cannot find the
solution: I have various org files, in which "projects" (anything
requiring more than one action step...) are first level headings
marked using the TODO kwd PROJ. If I tell my agenda to list all items
with kwd PROJ (either via C-a T PROJ or as a custom agenda view via
"tags-todo "LEVEL=1""), only the ones without siblings are returned.
I've looked into "org-tags-match-list-sublevels" but this is not quite
the right thing to calibrate...

Any help heartly appreciated!

Thanks,
Christian

--
Dr. Christian Zang
Technische Universität München / Chair of Ecoclimatology