Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:59:01 -0600

Hi Andreas,

The ":exports results" header argument is overriding the ":results
silent" header argument, which IMO is desired behavior.  Thanks to your
example I see this is not the case for regular code blocks.  I would
think that the behavior should be changed for regular code blocks,
s.t. both of the tests in your example below export results.

Best -- Eric