Re: [O] Slow movement in large buffers

From: MidLifeXis at PerlMonks
Subject: Re: [O] Slow movement in large buffers
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen this happen when I have largish files with tables.  I also have a
file
setting of:

#+begin_src org
  #+STARTUP: align
#+end_src

which turns on automatic alignment of things recognized as table-like.  If I
remove
this startup directive, things tend to run more smoothly.

I have not formally reproduced this problem, and am currently going by memory as
to when I have seen it, so YMMV (and so might mine).

MidLifeXis