[O] Professional PDF LaTeX templates?

From: Thomas Herbert
Subject: [O] Professional PDF LaTeX templates?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:27:14 +0000

Afternoon,

I wonder if anyone had any good examples of org-mode LaTeX templates with which to export professional looking PDFs?

It is my big issue with org-mode at the moment, and I have tried reading what I can on LaTeX styling but it is getting to the point that I am spending way to much time trying to learn enough LaTeX only to find I can't translate it into anything that looks the quality of using MS Word and Adobe Flashpaper.

Just wondering if anyone has some template examples of letter/logo headed well styled PDFs they use on a professional basis?

Many thanks

'Mash