[O] Re: OrgCamp in India -- Interested?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Re: OrgCamp in India -- Interested?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:29:13 +0530

Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Richard Riley
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I am in Pune.
>>> I would come if its near about there (or Bombay).
>>>

>> Mumbai, surely ...
>>  ;)
>
> I am also in Mumbai and so that makes it 3 of us.  But I was hoping
> there would be more people.  Would it help if we had it along side
> another FOSS event?  Also, I wouldn't mind traveling to Chennai,
> B'lore or Hyderabad, if that helps having a bigger meet-up

I know for sure that Linux User Group in Pune meets *very* regularly. It
might be a good idea to approach the coordinators and see what they can
suggest. If nothing else they can atleast arrange for a decent enough
space for the meetup.

How about IIT, Bombay ...

Nagarjuna (who occasionally posts in this list) is from one of the Tata
institutes in Bombay. He could be of some help here.

Jambunathan K.