Re: [O] [BUG] Latex export problem with babel latex blocks when includin

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Latex export problem with babel latex blocks when including files
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:22:19 -0600

Hi,

First, you may well already be aware of this, but a block like the
following

#+begin_src latex
  \begin{equation}
    \label{eq:eta}
    \eta = -\ln\Bigg[\tan\Bigg(\frac{\theta}{2}\Bigg)\Bigg]
  \end{equation}
#+end_src

could just as easily be written as

\begin{equation}
  \label{eq:eta}
  \eta = -\ln\Bigg[\tan\Bigg(\frac{\theta}{2}\Bigg)\Bigg]
\end{equation}

Org-mode will recognize the inline latex, and will export it to both
html and tex as desired.

Second, I've run into similar headline issues when trying to place a
bibliography under it's own headline at the end of an Org-mode file.  I
believe that the answer here is to simply remove the headline from your
appendix file.  I don't believe that there exists any syntax by which to
tell Org-mode to not export a headline.

Best -- Eric