[O] `session-jump-to-last-change' and org-mode

From: Le Wang
Subject: [O] `session-jump-to-last-change' and org-mode
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:18:38 +0800

Hi,

One of my favorite key cords is C-xC-/, which is bound to `session-jump-to-last-change' from session.el (http://emacs-session.sourceforge.net/).  If I'm editing a large file, it allows me to revisit all the locations that I've "touched".  However, when the related section is folded in org-mode, the point only moves to the heading.

How hard would it be to have the section automatically expanded?

--
Le