Re: [O] Other programs to edit Org documents?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] Other programs to edit Org documents?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:34:46 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone used their iPhone to search for emacs in the apps store?
Someone wrote an app that can import org-mode files onto the iPhone.
Don't yet know how good it is since I'm just starting out with org-mode
myself.On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Scot Becker wrote  I have other flavors of
Linux available but for now am using Slackware 13.0 so much of what's on
the tutorials for org-mode isn't applicable because several of the add-on
packages like remember and bbdb don't come with Slackware.

simple org-mode viewer (that allows you to do some basic