Re: [O] hide #+ lines?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] hide #+ lines?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:19:55 -0400

Filippo A. Salustri <address@hidden> wrote:

> You're right of course.  Sorry about the mixup with the attribution.

There was nothing wrong with your attribution.

I was just adding some information to my previous posting about who
suggested the drawer solution, but more importantly, adding the bit
of setup needed: I think it's important to make each thread complete
or provide enough references so that future wanderers can find their
way without too much trouble.

> Nick, your previous post that mentioned org-drawers helped my hide the
> eval line.  Thanks for that.
>
> As for the #+BEGIN block, my installation shows these lines in a
> rather gaudy orange, which I do find distracting.
> I found that those lines do have their own face, so I made 'em dark
> grey (my background is black).  I can still see them, but it's the
> text in the block that stands out now.

That sounds like a good solution.

Nick