Re: [O] java snippet code not exported

From: andrea crotti
Subject: Re: [O] java snippet code not exported
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:55:01 +0100

2011/3/21 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>:
> Andrea Crotti <address@hidden> writes:
>
> This works just fine for me.  No errors at all and the code (html)
> generated seems fine.  Try latest git version maybe in case the problem
> has somehow been fixed in the 30+ commits made 2since the version you
> used?

Right it works also for me now on linux with a bit younger version of org.
I should try on OSX again and see if it's maybe it's something else...

Anyway another issue which is still related to exporting.
The other day it took me a long time to understand why
#+begin_src c
#+end_src

was not working, and in the end the solution was simply to use

#+begin_src C
#+end_src

the problem is that with the capital "C" emacs doesn't find a C-mode and thus
I don't get the right mode to write code with.

But the main question is, does it make sense to make that particular
string case sensitive?

How could
#+begin_src Language and #+begin_src lanGuage do different things?

Thanks a lot,
Andrea