Re: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperr

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperref package?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:53:34 +0100

Hi Mikhail,

"Mikhail Titov" <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to be able to have same keywords for both HTML and PDF
> output. I was a bit surprised that it is not there yet. I’m not a lisp
> user:( Could someone suggest what needs to be done to use
> org-export-page-keywords to set the value of pdfkeywords option of hyperref
> LaTeX package?

This is not possible right now.  You can do it manually by removing
hyperref from the `org-export-latex-default-packages-alist' variable,
and by adding such a header in your org file:

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[dvips, bookmarks, colorlinks=false,
   pdftitle={An example PDF file from LaTeX}, pdfauthor={Diego Santa
   Cruz}, pdfsubject={From LaTeX to PDF}, pdfkeywords={PDF, LaTeX,
    hyperlinks, hyperref}]{hyperref}

But your request makes sense, I might implement it someday.

Best,

--
 Bastien