Re: [Accepted] [O] Fix html export of footnotes with lists, tables, quot

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: Re: [Accepted] [O] Fix html export of footnotes with lists, tables, quotes, etc.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:51:44 +0530

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> wrote:
> Patch 700 (http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/700/) is now "Accepted".

Thanks.

But, it looks like the commit message doesn't get into patchwork or is
it that Bastien changed my bad commit message?  My commit message also
mentioned that src code blocks don't work, and it possibly because of
new lines being inserted.  Bastien, did you remove it because it was
irrelevant?

If the commit message was changed because, Bastien didn't notice it,
can someone tell me the right way to send patches?  I just want to
reduce Bastien's trouble and this is leading to duplication of work,
as well.

Thanks,
Puneeth