[O] Extracting pdf metadata

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [O] Extracting pdf metadata
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:21:43 -0400

Hi there,

Does anybody have a lisp code that can extract metadata from pdf. There is an interesting program called sciplpore (http://www.sciplore.org/software/sciplore_mindmapping/ that does this for freemind), it might be useful if were able to do the same with org (i.e., important pdf meta data, bookmark and stickies directly into org).

Cheers

PS I think one of my goals this summer will be to learn lisp :)