Re: [O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org

From: Cian
Subject: Re: [O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:04:49 +0000

I use Mendeley and just set it up to export bibtex files. Then you can
just reference those in org-mode using reftex. I think you can do
something similar using zotero.

It works okay. I don't annotate PDFs using Mendeley (I just write my
notes in org-mode), so I'm not sure if you can access those somehow?
But as a system for managing PDFs it's adequate.