Re: [O] TeX to MathML & org-odt ?

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] TeX to MathML & org-odt ?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:18:25 -0700

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:09:00 +0530
Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> Any opinions on TeX to MathML converters (specifically those that are
> amenable to be integrated within Orgmode/Emacs ).

I am not sure whether this is what you are asking about but just in case
you are. I use ooolatex plugin with OOo (maybe we should start calling
it Libreoffice from now :) ).  It lets me specify custom latex headers
to choose packages and renders equations as scalable images. The
rendered images can then be re-edited by selecting them again. And as
far as I recall it stays editable across OOo installations as long as
the ooolatex plugin and latex are installed.

Since it uses latex, I am guessing on paper this could be made to work
with emacs? Hope this is what you wanted to know.

--
Suvayu