Re: [O] Running author in beamer export

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Running author in beamer export
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:56:15 -0400

Hi Chantal,

One way around this would be turn off =org-mode='s automatic inclusion of the information in the #+AUTHOR: line.  This can be done by setting the export option =author= to nil --- see here: http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html  Then, you could add your own \author[...]{..........} statement.  I haven't tested this, but it seems like it should work.

HTH,
Chris