[O] Timer mode doesn't hyphenate correctly

From: Mark S
Subject: [O] Timer mode doesn't hyphenate correctly
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:40:46 -0800

Hello,

I have a timer list running:

  - 0:01:00 Start at 10:17.
  - 2:14:18 :: My actions

I go to the end of the line and hit <alt><enter>

I get:

  - -2:15:45 ::

Note the two hyphens.

Now if I try to add another timed line with <alt><enter>, the system acts like I'm trying to start a term definition. If I use C-c C-x - instead, I get a message that I'm not in a timed list. The only way I can get a new timed entry, is to first delete the extra hyphen:

  -  2:15:45 ::

... and then use either of the other two techniques for creating an entry. This seems like several extra and unnecessary keystrokes. Is there a way to get it to add new timer items without fussing with the line?

Thanks!
Mark

Win XP
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
Org 7.5