Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:11:32 -0400

Samuel & Nick,

I'm using priorities now, but there's only 3 of 'em.  I would prefer
finer control over them if I were to continue using priorities in this
way.

Q: My reading of the doc is that there's no way to change the number
of priorities org supports: we're "stuck" with A/B/C.  Right?

Tags may work, but will require more updating than I would prefer.
I come from the world of iPhone apps, and it's quite popular to have
apps that let you cycle through a list of items - essentially a
circular list.
It's also a foundation of Forster's Autofocus task management methods.

I'll take all this under advisement and see what I can think of.

Thanks!
Cheers.
Fil

--