Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items

From: T Helms
Subject: Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:18:50 -0400

On 03/31/2011 06:41 AM, Steven Haryanto wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Filippo A. Salustri <address@hidden> wrote:
Samuel & Nick,

I'm using priorities now, but there's only 3 of 'em.  I would prefer
finer control over them if I were to continue using priorities in this
way.

Q: My reading of the doc is that there's no way to change the number
of priorities org supports: we're "stuck" with A/B/C.  Right?

I believe you can change the list of priorities with this setting (which you put in your Org file):

#+PRIORITIES: Low M High Whatever ...

PS: Sorry for the double reply. I usually subscribe to mailing lists which set its Reply-To to list.

HTH,
Steven

You can change it globally through M-x customize-group RET org-priorities

I use 1-9 for finer control, it looks like you could go crazy with it if you really wanted!

Tracy