[O] question about agendas

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] question about agendas
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:39:50 -0400

Hi all,
I'm looking to customize how some agenda commands work.
The simple example I'm working on is combining changing a task's
priority AND refreshing the agenda.

What I'd normally do is:
1. cursor to the task of interest,
2. change its priority,
3. refresh the agenda.

After step 3, the cursor remains where it was in step 2.  That's fine.

Then I rebind , in org-agenda-mode-map to this:
(defun org-fas-agenda-priority (&optional p)
  "Change the priority of the current item, then refresh agenda."
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
    (if (org-agenda-priority p)
        (org-agenda-redo))))

When this function runs, it does exactly what I want it to do.

BUT the cursor jumps to row one of the agenda buffer.

Can anyone suggest a cause and a fix?

Cheers.
Fil

--