Re: [O] Re: org-add-note not working with winner-mode

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Re: org-add-note not working with winner-mode
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:59:18 -0700

On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:12:01 -0400
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> I replied earlier (just to Bernt - forgot to copy the list, sorry
> about that) that I couldn't reproduce it either. I still cannot
> reproduce it with the above instructions or with a minimal .emacs
> that just loads org and turns on winner-mode. I can add notes to my
> heart's content.

I tried with the attached minimal test file and minimal setup. I still
have the issue with Emacs 24.0.50.1. I have tried running emacs like
this:

$ emacs -Q -l min.el testfile.org
$ emacs -nw -Q -l min.el testfile.org

However the problem vanishes with Emacs 23.2.1. Does this mean this is
an Emacs 24 problem?

--
Suvayu