[O] Re: what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Re: what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:47:12 -0400

katepano <address@hidden> writes:

> what happen to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ? we need it back please!!! why it
> does not work????

Something happened to it?  This feature was not removed intentionally.
I don't use this feature so I can't verify if it works or not without
more information.

Please provide an example org source file for export and instructions
with sample output from a previous release where it did work and what
you get now so we can understand the problem.

Please also provide the version of org-mode and Emacs that you are
using.

It is possible there's a bug that needs to be fixed.

> By the way nobody responded to my message!!!
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg40104.html
>
> why? is it a stupid question or it can't be implemented?

No it's not a stupid question.  I don't think the functionality to
export documents with a date in the filename currently exists.

We all deal with the org-mode mailing list in our spare time.  I expect
lots of people (including me) saw your original post but nobody had
anything constructive to add.

Regards,
Bernt