Re: [O] create new files from capture

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] create new files from capture
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:49:27 -0500

Could one not have it go into a temporary file and then have an exit
hook attatched to a particular template that if a particular property
had been filled in that it would create a new file with that name and
either refile to or cut to and then paste from the kill ring?

Matthew

obviously would require some modification/hacking