Re: [O] Re: export options toc:t depends on num:t

From: Aankhen
Subject: Re: [O] Re: export options toc:t depends on num:t
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:50:12 +0530

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:18, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
> [snip]
>> Maybe this is obvious to most, but I was puzzled by it. It seems that
>> ,---
>> `---
>>
>> will not function when paired with:
>> ,---
>> `---
> [snip]
>
> Is this a LaTeX specific behaviour? I don't see anything odd with HTML
> export.

It likely is specific to LaTeX.  The starred versions of the
sectioning commands suppress the entry in the TOC as well.  It’s
possible to manually add the entry regardless, so maybe that needs to
be special-cased in the exporter.  It’d look like this:

,----
| \phantomsection                 % to make PDF bookmarks work properly
| \section*{Introduction}
| \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Introduction}
`----

Alternatively, use the regular sectioning commands but add this before
\begin{document}:

,----
| \setcounter{secnumdepth}{0}
`----