[O] Re: outline path in links

From: Michael Brand
Subject: [O] Re: outline path in links
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:24:15 +0200

Hi all

In the meantime I realized that for a good stability of the document
consistency it is a rather bad idea to have the name of a parent
heading like `Bach' to be part of the key to the item `Prelude' for
the [[*Bach/Prelude]] link mentioned earlier. Therefore I will instead
use :ID: links with the automatically inserted UUID (see `C-h v
org-link-to-org-use-id RET'). Thanks a lot for :ID: links.

Michael