[O] manipulating the agenda from elisp?

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] manipulating the agenda from elisp?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:05:22 -0400

Hi,
I'm thinking I might like to try some programming to do things to the agenda from an elisp function.
I tried 'apropos agenda' but I didn't really see the kind of thing I'm looking for.
What I'm hoping is for some way to iterate over each item in the agenda, and be able to access the content of the item in some structured way.
I think I've seen functions that can pull info like TODO state and priority from the item under the cursor, so it's the iteration part that I'm really interested in.

Any advice?
Cheers.
Fil

--