[O] Images in included files

From: John Tait
Subject: [O] Images in included files
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:12:26 +0100

Hi

I am trying to export html from an Org file "A.org". The Org file is largly constructed from other Org files "1.org", "2.org", "3.org", etc. via "#+INCLUDE:". These "1.org", "2.org", "3.org", etc. files have a number of images included.

However the images aren't included in the export of A.org.

What I think is happening is that the images are being looked for in the relative path from "A.org", whereas they should be looked at for in the relative path from the "1.org", "2.org" files. Am I correct, and is there a workaround (other than using an absolute path)?

Thanks

John