[O] Re: SOLVED Bug: :clock-keep...not kept [7.5__078c01]

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Re: SOLVED Bug: :clock-keep...not kept [7.5__078c01]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 18:10:49 +0200

Hi Giovanni,

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

> However let me underline that Bastien tried to introduced
> :clock-keep and it does not work. :-(

Yes, my bad.

> So I'm conviced that the proper interaction of the :clock-keep
> property with the rest of org-capture-finalize
> variables it is not a 5' task.

It was about a 15 minutes task...

I have been kept away by personal problems but they are now over and I
am back*.  So please keep up with reporting problems, whatever they are.
No need to spend too much time on trying to figure out how much time it
costs to solve a problem :)

Best,

* I know, this is kind of a motto now, but this time is for good.

--
 Bastien