[O] org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled should have an option to ignore ite

From: Tom
Subject: [O] org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled should have an option to ignore items with time in the future
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:53:01 +0000 (UTC)

I only want to see actionable items in my agenda, so if, for
example, there is something to do at 4pm today then I don't want
to see it till then, because I can't work on it anyway.

Currently I use org-agenda-skip-function for that with a custom
function, but it would be a natural job for
org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled.

It has an option 'future' to ignore scheduled todos with future
dates, but it's not useful for future times today. I recommend
adding an option 'future-time' which does that.