Re: [O] LaTeX export: inline markup underscore problem

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: inline markup underscore problem
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:52:29 -1000

Thanks Nick. Feel free to change the LaTeX export tutorial as you see fit.

All the best,
Tom

On Apr 10, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

Aloha Nick,

The code the OP cited passes desc to \cite{}.  The code I pointed to
passes path to \cite{}.  It does this to get around the problem of
escaped underscores, if I remember correctly. In any case, I use this
code with bibliography keys that include underscores, so it should
work for the OP.

I still don't quite understand, so obviously I'm missing something
fundamental - but I'll read your tutorial completely first (great
tutorial btw!) and try some things out.

Thanks,
Nick